DC Posted some news about their plans for the new era they are ushering in. There is a link here.
I am not naive. I know that this blog will do nothing in the slightest to make a dent in their decision. However, thinking that something like this can't help would be foolish. We see it happen every single day.
My message to the fans today is DO NOT DROP BOOKS! I certainly wont. (AT LEAST NOT YET.)
I am only a Batman reader so it may be easier for me to say that then those that read the entire line. However, by dropping books we would only put the integrity of the company that we love so much in jeopardy. Much like if no one picked up the garbage our cities' integrity would suffer. (wink)
I am only a Batman reader so it may be easier for me to say that then those that read the entire line. However, by dropping books we would only put the integrity of the company that we love so much in jeopardy. Much like if no one picked up the garbage our cities' integrity would suffer. (wink)
APATHY ISN'T THE ANSWER HERE. How are we going to be able to tell them just exactly what it is that we miss without knowing what we are missing?
Just think about that.
And then when you do buy in September and it is remarkable keep on buying. If not, then come October show DC why we are the fans and what we mean to their company.
And then when you do buy in September and it is remarkable keep on buying. If not, then come October show DC why we are the fans and what we mean to their company.

No comments:
Post a Comment